Pleated Top + Tie Waist Pant // Playhouse Square



The sun finally peaked through the clouds today after what felt like an already long and cold season and it's not even winter yet! Although short lived, it was nice to see all the fall trees shine bright in our neighborhood. The chill in the air has finally made me accept the fact that I needed to transition my work attire to long sleeves and slacks.



CLASSIC TRENCH - This has been my tried and true timeless piece. You can never go wrong with the camel color, but I sure do love the rusticlavender, and blush colors below. It's so versatile and can be worn with any outfit - casual or dressy. See my review - HERE. This is another way I've styled this trench - HERE. These are also 5 different ways that I tie/style my trenches: Style Tip.





PLEATED BLOUSE - Since I've gravitated towards shades of pink, I've also become a big fan of feminine features such as ruffles and pleats. This top is as every bit comfortable as it is pretty. Unfortunately, they sold out of the blush, but still available in baby blue and maroon.




TIE WAIST TROUSER - These are probably my most comfortable pair of pants. I love the forgiving loose fit and cotton material. The tie waist feature reminds me so much of putting on pjs or scrubs - which is probably why I prefer wearing these over any other piece of bottoms I own. My favorites for the season are these: TIE WAIST 1, TIE WASTE 2, TIE WAIST 3.




Comments

  1. These pants are gorgeous <3 :) I love these types of cozy yet super sophisticated pants!

    XO, Elizabeth T.
    http://clothestoyouuu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants, they look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elizabeth! They remind me of scrubs because they’re so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are! Almost like pjs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment