Lookbook: Coat Favorites // Holiday Sales



LILAC COAT [SIMILAR - 40% off with code TOGETHER]  // Read my review - HERE




Phew, this lookbook took me quite some time to put together because I wanted to get all the great deals happening during Thanksgiving week. Since winter is right around the corner [technically, it's already arrived here in the North Coast], what better way to get ready than with a sale to get that coat you've been eyeing. I've also included a few reviews of my favorites from past seasons.





PLAID SHAWL COAT [Also comes in BLACKWHITETAN, and BLUSH]  // Read my review - HERE





LONG BLAZER OVER COAT [SIMILAR] - $5 off with code S5 // Read my review - HERE





WOOL BLEND TRENCH [SIMILAR in WHITE] // Read my review - HERE










ASYMMETRICAL WOOL ZIP UP [SIMILAR




See additional looks - HERE














MILITARY COAT [SIMILAR IN TAN - 60% off!] // See additional looks - HERE

















COBALT PEACOAT - Free shipping, also comes in Marled Gray, Gray, and Black




See additional looks - HERE
























NAVY BLUE PEACOAT - Free shipping, also comes in Gray, Tan, Auburn, and Black




See additional looks - HERE


















COCOON COAT - Original version, 40% off with code TOGETHER [CITY COAT - Factory version, on sale for $98] // Read my review - HERE





SHAWL COLLAR WRAP COAT - // Similar for only $25, also comes in White and Black - HERE

Comments

  1. In love with all of these gorgeous coats <3 :) Sooo pretty!

    XO, Elizabeth T.
    http://clothestoyouuu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these jackets! And I love how affordable many of them are. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My coat collection is my pride and joy - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m all about the sales! Thanks Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the coats you have!! They're so cute and I want them all haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks Brittny! It continues to grow. Most are on sale and I got all of them for a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a shawl collar wrap coat and it's one of my go-tos. I love how you can dress it up or down. I wear it with athleisure pieces a ton. Great picks, love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m in love with each one. Which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s the best outfit to wear it with - extra cozy with already a comfortable ensemble 👌🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment