Coverup Third Piece // Outfit 3 Ways

COWL PONCHO // sz S/M [SIMILAR 1, SIMILAR 2LONG SLEEVE TOP // sz XS - 35% off with code PUMPKIN • SKINNY JEANS// sz 25P ANKLE BOOTIES // sz 6


There's nothing more diverse than white - so I decided to showcase an all white outfit with my 3 favorite coverups and different footwear. The first look is a cozy 2-in-1 poncho and cowl. What I love about this piece is that it has a built in scarf, something I value since I'm always cold. The stripe pattern along with the color adds the pop of brightness that you don't see often during the chilly weather. I completed the look with a pair of ankle booties, a staple fall piece and comes in a size 5 as well as wide!

NEUTRAL PONCHO // sz OS - 40% off with code STYLE  LONG SLEEVE TOP // sz XS - 35% off with code PUMPKIN • SKINNY JEANS // sz 25P • PENNY LOAFERS // sz 6 - 40% off with code PUMPKIN


Ponchos are such versatile pieces and I also enjoy using as a blanket when getting cozy on the couch. It's easy to put on and goes great with a pair of flats. A perfect casual outfit for a girl on the go running errands. This one is 40% off with code STYLE and come in gray and black. I LOVE these penny loafers and wear them all the time, definitely comfortable and work worthy, also 40% off with code PUMPKIN.

WRAP KNIT // sz OS - 40% off with code NEWIN40 [Also comes in BLACK, TAN, GRAYOVER THE KNEE BOOTS // 6, - 40% off with code NEWIN40 • LONG SLEEVE TOP // sz XS - 35% off with code PUMPKIN • SKINNY JEANS // sz 25P


The knit cardi above is a trendier piece and surprisingly warm, no over coat needed. Sadly, the pockets are nonfunctional and I may turn them into true pockets in the future. I love the heather marled look of the fabric as well as the draped collar. It has an 'oversized' look and therefore only comes in one size. I was content with the loose fit because I was able to wear two layers underneath. My over-the-knee boots are worth every penny! See my review - HERE. Both pieces are 40% off with code NEWIN40.


COWL PONCHO // sz S/M [SIMILAR 1, SIMILAR 2LONG SLEEVE TOP // sz XS - 35% off with code PUMPKIN • SKINNY JEANS// sz 25P ANKLE BOOTIES // sz 6



WRAP KNIT // sz S - 40% off with code NEWIN40 [Also comes in BLACK, TAN, GRAYOVER THE KNEE BOOTS // 6, - 40% off with code NEWIN40 • LONG SLEEVE TOP // sz XS - 35% off with code PUMPKIN • SKINNY JEANS // sz 25P



NEUTRAL PONCHO // sz OS - 40% off with code STYLE  LONG SLEEVE TOP // sz XS - 35% off with code PUMPKIN • SKINNY JEANS // sz 25P • PENNY LOAFERS // sz 6 - 40% off with code PUMPKIN

Comments

  1. Love how classy and chic you look babe <3 :) Cover up pieces are a must during the transitional weather! Looking super cozy!

    XO, Elizabeth T.
    http://clothestoyouuu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the poncho 😍 love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these looks. Ponchos are my thing! But you've got to tell me, how do you keep so stylish and beautiful while preggo <---that was not me at all lol. Beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They’re the best - you can wear them so many different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kat!! They’re all perfect for the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you for the kind words Rose! I try to keep on smiling but sometimes the nausea and fatigue sets in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment