Coats, Pennys, & Puppies // Sunday Flea

COCOON COAT // sz 0 - 25% off with code BUNDLEUP [SIMILAR - 40% off with code PRESTO] PENNY LOAFERS // 6 [TTS, I wear a size 5] • SLOAN PANTS // 0P • LONG SLEEVE TURTLE NECK // XS • POM BEANIE  PLAID SCARF


Somehow Mother Nature decided that we didn't need fall and skipped right through it. We went to the Sunday Flea yesterday and endured a 30 degree weather like champs [well at least we thought we were..]. Luckily our friends brought their adorable puppy Luna to hangout - she was a great cuddle that kept me and the baby bump warm!

COCOON COAT // sz 0 - 25% off with code BUNDLEUP [SIMILAR - 40% off with code PRESTO]  PENNY LOAFERS // 6 [TTS, I wear a size 5] • SLOAN PANTS // 0P • LONG SLEEVE TURTLE NECK // XS • POM BEANIE PLAID SCARF


Aaron may have suffered from frostbite but I would say it was well worth when you get tasty cannolis and strawberry mini donut parfaits. It was nice to see the new Van Aken District and it made me possibly want to sell the house that we just bought to live in the apartments looking over the square. What can I say, you can take the girl out of the city but..

COCOON COAT // sz 0 - 25% off with code BUNDLEUP [SIMILAR - 40% off with code PRESTO] PENNY LOAFERS // 6 [TTS, I wear a size 5] • SLOAN PANTS // 0P • LONG SLEEVE TURTLE NECK // XS • POM BEANIE  PLAID SCARF


If you like the look - my cocoon coat is the best alternative to a parka. It's also 25% off with code BUNDLEUP. The factory version is a fraction of the price and has the same vibrant options, might be a thinner fabric but good quality just the same - HERE. Don't forget to use the code PRESTO for 40% off. The real winner are my pair of classic penny loafers, no breaking in required, runs true to size, and genuine leather. Definitely order the size you usually wear, I decided to get a size 6 but they were big on me. I still love them because they match everything! As for my accessories - I never leave home without something to keep my head and neck warm; a must for the early winter. Pom beanies are always trendy and I love the knitted look. The same goes for plaid patterns - as previously mentioned, it's the epitome of the season - I've linked options here, here, and here.

Comments

  1. Awww she's soooo cute <3 :)

    XO, Elizabeth T.
    http://clothestoyouuu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a cocoon coat but their season is so short-lived here. Bring on those puffy down parkas! 😭

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m obsessed with these outfits! And your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the coat girl! Looks super comfy and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She’s so snuggle worthy too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you Kat! It’s also on sale and as every bit warm while walking around in the frigid cold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thank you Kourt! It is and love the vibrant color too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol I try to layer as much as possible to make them last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that coat! I actually just ordered it and can’t wait to get it! I’m gong to New York in December so this is a perfect look for that trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. After the weekends we've had recently in Cleveland, that hat looks so cozy! Also love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw thanks Katie! It’s a staple piece and the price point is perfect! How did you like it when you brought it to NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cozy!! And on sale! I also like the fleece line ones to get extra insulation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment