View From The Top // Long Knit Cardigan

LONG KNIT CARDIGAN  // sz XS • LACE CAMI // sz 4 [runs small] • YOGA SHORTS // sz XS • LIP CREAM • PEARL STUD EARRINGS • T3 MICRO


Reluctantly just getting back from our Toronto trip and already thinking about the next time we would go back. Not only was this trip different from my first time in the city, but the hotel view wasn't so bad either. It's probably the main reason why I didn't want to come back. A king size bed and a bathroom the size of a bedroom in a corner suite [?!] of course I was saying "I'll send for my things".

LONG KNIT CARDIGAN  // sz XS • LACE CAMI // sz 4 [runs small] • YOGA SHORTS // sz XS • LIP CREAM • PEARL STUD EARRINGS • T3 MICRO


Needless to say, Aaron frequently found me in the bathroom hanging out doing absolutely nothing or snacking in what the hotel called "soaker tub" in my pjs. Being in Toronto reminded me so much of Southern California that it made me feel a little nostalgic for home and the city life. The Delta Hotel is near all the city landmarks and across the street from the CN tower where we were able to watch the light show every night [from the bathroom of course!]. They also have an indoor pool, the prettiest lobby, and a very accommodating staff. Aaron doesn't get impressed by many things but he gave me an A+ for planning the trip [I think it mainly had to do with the hotel and the tea parlor].

LONG KNIT CARDIGAN  // sz XS • LACE CAMI // sz 4 [runs small] • YOGA SHORTS // sz XS • LIP CREAM • PEARL STUD EARRINGS • T3 MICRO

Since I'm a freeze baby, I make sure to always pack something to keep me warm. This cardigan is only $26 and also comes in olive, beige, pink, black, and red. A staple piece in every closet and have already paired it with so many outfits - I love that I can wear it with a long maxi or a chambray button up and booties. It runs true to size and has a semi-loose fit. It has the perfect thickness to keep you warm but not make you sweat!

LONG KNIT CARDIGAN  // sz XS • LACE CAMI // sz 4 [runs small] • YOGA SHORTS // sz XS • LIP CREAM • PEARL STUD EARRINGS • T3 MICRO

Honestly, a girl can never have enough cardigans and for the price, how can I turn it down? I just wish that the dream bathroom and soaker tub came along with the purchase. If ever you go to Toronto, be sure to check out Delta and its amazing rooms!



Comments

  1. This cardigan looks sooo cozy <3 :) And the view from the hotel bathtub is gorgeous! Hahaha I'd definitely be hanging out there a lot too!

    XO, Elizabeth T.
    http://clothestoyouuu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe those views! I’d happily sit in that tub all day! Love a cozy cardigan, I always freeze in hotel rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! It was such a dream room - totally an inspo for when we do our renovation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really does get cold - that’s why I always bring one with me. That tub was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment