Toronto Tea Party // Floral Drop Waist Dress

FLORAL DROP WAIST DRESS  // sz S • NUDE PUMP SANDAL // sz 5.5 [USUALLY A 5, BUT OUT OF STOCK]  • LIP CREAM • PEARL STUD EARRINGS • T3 MICRO


We went to the cutest tea parlor called Kitten and the Bear in Toronto. They're known for their mouth watering towering biscuits and homemade jam. The little shop could only sit five people, but it was so charming and I intend to go back every time I visit the city. Aaron loved it so much he has a new found appreciation for "High Tea" and said he wants to  have.it/go more often. I'm a huge tea drinker and love green tea so I opted for their jasmine mist while Aaron went through three different drinks/flavors, all iced and came with a cute umbrella as if we were on a beach vacation.

FLORAL DROP WAIST DRESS  // sz S • NUDE PUMP SANDAL // sz 5.5 [USUALLY A 5, OUT OF STOCK]  • LIP CREAM • PEARL STUD EARRINGS • T3 MICRO


For our fancy day date, Aaron decided he would wear his favorite Nike pullover [he's been wearing it everyday, lol] but for me, I wore the cutest floral long sleeve drop waist dress. It's amazing what deals and pieces you can find on Amazon and for such a great price, only $20! My dress comes in green, navy blue, and the same style also comes in polkadot


FLORAL DROP WAIST DRESS  // sz S • NUDE PUMP SANDAL // sz 5.5 [USUALLY A 5, OUT OF STOCK]  • LIP CREAM • PEARL STUD EARRINGS • T3 MICRO

When shopping on Amazon, the sizing can be a little tricky. If you have Prime, you can always order two different sizes and keep the one that best fits. I like my dresses loose, so I ordered this in a small, although the extra small would fit better around the torso and hip area. I also like the thinner fabric, perfect for warmer weather. The length hits right above the knee, shorter than what I'm used to, so I wore a pair of lululemon yoga shorts and you can't even notice!

 FLORAL DROP WAIST DRESS  // sz S • NUDE PUMP SANDAL // sz 5.5 [USUALLY A 5, OUT OF STOCK]  • LIP CREAM • PEARL STUD EARRINGS • T3 MICRO


Needless to say when it comes to a vacation that requires being mobile and comfortable, I'm glad I packed this pretty piece. The color is a soft gray and looks fabulous for any event or season.

FLORAL DROP WAIST DRESS  // sz S • NUDE PUMP SANDAL // sz 5.5 [USUALLY A 5, OUT OF STOCK]  • LIP CREAM • PEARL STUD EARRINGS • T3 MICRO






Comments

  1. Very good post! Love the pics! You’re so photogenic.

    •Bree
    Letsbebreef.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Bree you’re so sweet, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this dress babe! <3 :) It's sooo soft and feminine!

    XO, Elizabeth T.
    http://clothestoyouuu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really just love everything about this post. The dress is so beautiful. I want it! The entire look is fabulous on you! Let's go back to that high tea place together one day. I will bring my matching Nike hoodie arm candy. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with it - definitely my go to for any shower or brunch party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! I would love to take a trip with you guys! Let’s make a plan - maybe next time you guys are in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to trip with you guys! Let’s a make a plan next time you guys are in NYC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment